Sunday, April 15, 2012

back in action.

I had one of those moments today where I really wished my schedule allowed for more blogging time. Then I began to wish for many other things (sleep, a vacation, a new job, graduation, my online clothing wishlist, etc) and I had to snap myself back to reality. When things get overwhelming over here, I try to think of things I'm looking forward to, without wishing for them to be here right away. Looking forward to things is therapeutic in many ways. I challenge you to make a list of happy things-to-come and if that doesn't turn your day around, then I can't help you...haha.

What's on my looking-forward-to list? Graduation, summer, wedding planning, having time to spend with friends/family/fiance, thrifting, wedding DIYs, free time, and so much more.

One of the main things I'm looking forward to is blog time. I don't have anywhere near enough time to share life's "happenings" on here. So before time escapes me, I wanted to share some of my Easter fun with you [even if that ship has sailed]. We dyed eggs as a family and I HAD to brag a little about our artistic expertise.

By artistic expertise I actually meant: 1st-grader-like-art-skills. :) Looking through these pictures made me smile, which was exactly what I needed today.
Happy Sunday, hope your week to come is full of rest and relaxation!
-Meg

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Every day I check hoping for something new. :)

    ReplyDelete