Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Weekend re-cap


This weekend Kyle and I decided to go up to Phoenix to visit my Sister and her husband. Being the Halloween enthusiast that he is, my brother in law had a ton of fun and festive activities planned for us including a haunted house, Paranormal Activity, a zombie walk, and a zombie activity at his med school.

I snapped a few photos but I was too busy having fun to document everything! 

 

Aaaand Halloween costume:
I spent my Halloween at work for 9 hours. It wasn't such a bust because I was got to re-do the sign for all of the winter drinks Starbucks is now happily serving! OH, and I put out those lovely red cups we all love so much :) Guess it's time to start celebrating the holiday season!!
Have a wonderful Tuesday! 

8 comments:

  1. LA GRANDE ORANGE! ohhh how i miss AZ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It feels like christmas now that Halloween has passed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just discovered your blog via fitnessista and love it!!!
    love the whole layout and all your posts about fashion, apt stuff, etc.
    also, HOW CUTE ARE YOU?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @tiffany, thank you so much! Glad you're enjoying the baby blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Halloween! I think I would be too freaked out to go on that zombie walk! Pretty much anything semi scary freaks me out:) btw-- I used to work at Starbucks too! Ohhh memories....

    ReplyDelete
  6. The red cups are my favorite at Starbucks:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe I'm just always funny but whenever you post your food/drink photos I wish I could eat them!

    ReplyDelete