Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Where have you been?

That's a good question. I've been here, there, and all around lately. As with the start of any semester time flies right by as you dive into new courses and adjust to a new work schedule. Most importantly, I wanted to share that despite being at the tail end of a wicked cold/flu, I haven't felt more content and overwhelmed at the same time for a while. Some new things:
  • Living on my own is exactly what I needed. I miss my family everyday, but there are no words to describe my sense of accomplishment and self-worth since I've made the move. 
  • We're rapidly approaching Kyle and my 5 year anniversary. I am still that 16 year old girl every time I see him or hear his voice over the phone. I hope I never lose that.
  • I'm in week 4 (ish) of my Senior year fall semester. It feels like I'll never finish but I know It'll happen before I'm even ready for it to. 
  • Being a supervisor at work has been great, and PUMPKIN SPICE IS BACK omg.
  • I got to visit with my best friend from high school this past week. She's so refreshing to see and hear from. It made me realize how much I miss close female friendship.
  • We are a mere 3 1/2 months away from December. LIKE, whoa. I can't even.

What have you guys been up to? I really have missed blogging and I look forward to giving the blog a facelift hopefully sooner than later.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You are back! :) :) :)
    I really missed reading your blog and I checked seriously- every single day.

    SO glad that you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss reading your post! Post pictures of your new place! :D

    ReplyDelete