- Living on my own is exactly what I needed. I miss my family everyday, but there are no words to describe my sense of accomplishment and self-worth since I've made the move.
- We're rapidly approaching Kyle and my 5 year anniversary. I am still that 16 year old girl every time I see him or hear his voice over the phone. I hope I never lose that.
- I'm in week 4 (ish) of my Senior year fall semester. It feels like I'll never finish but I know It'll happen before I'm even ready for it to.
- Being a supervisor at work has been great, and PUMPKIN SPICE IS BACK omg.
- I got to visit with my best friend from high school this past week. She's so refreshing to see and hear from. It made me realize how much I miss close female friendship.
- We are a mere 3 1/2 months away from December. LIKE, whoa. I can't even.
What have you guys been up to? I really have missed blogging and I look forward to giving the blog a facelift hopefully sooner than later.