Here are some more aspirations on my goals list:
- Lose the last 10 lbs I gained Sophomore year of college (OOPS haha)
- Do more Yoga and play more Soccer
- Take summer school
- Take surf lessons in May
- FINISH 1 DIY PROJECT (Worst crafter ever? This girl)
- Focus on eating healthier and getting back some energy I used to have.
- Get more sleep. The bags under my eyes in the picture above sadden me.
- Make more time for my friends, family, and for real dates with Kyle.
- Get promoted at work!!!!! (interview May 3rd! fingers crossed, friends)
- Possibly move out of my Parent's house. This goal is something that is incredibly important to me. I have no sense of budgeting or responsibility in that sense. It is something that will boost my self esteem and give me essential life skills when Kyle and I decide it's time to become permanent roomies. I know it seems practical to stay at home and save my money, but I don't think I'll ever take saving money seriously if I don't have any budgeting skills. I think with support and encouragement from my family, I can cross this one off my list, too!
I'm inspired everyday by the successful ladies in my life. To name a few in hopes that their success brings you inspiration as well!