Saturday, March 12, 2011

SPRING BREAK!

So, spring break won't be too insanely exciting. No Florida beaches, or laying by the resort pool in Vegas. Kyle (the boyfriend) and I are saving our pennies for a trip to La Jolla in May for our close friends' wedding/Sea World/Disneyland/my 21st bday extravaganza (also to be held in Disneyland!) so we're sticking close to home for this SB. I don't mind it, since we're heading up to Phoenix on Tuesday for a couple days.

Anyway, today will be spent thrifting (can't. get. enough), hanging with Em, and then a much needed movie night with my familia. I'm excited to hang out with them without a million school assignments on the back of my mind -_-

Here's today's getup:


It is 81 degrees and HOT...so naturally I went with a black top.

  • Glasses: Betsey Johnson (they're my FAVES and have been broken forever!)
  • Top: Urban 
  • Bag: Aldo
  • Bow Ring: F21
  • Flats: F21
Luckily this shirt is semi flowy and allows for plenty of ventilation :)

My plan for this SB is to do a series of Spring inspired DIYs! On the list so far:
  • Transforming my Scallop mirror I thrifted
  • Fidora makeover
I'm still brainstorming for more ideas. Anyone have a great DIY you've been wanting to try? Send the idea my way and we'll do it together!

If any of you have twitter, tumblr, instagram (search azbosslady), or bloglovin (search Sentimental Heart, I'm the 2nd down) be sure to follow me so we can be friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment