Monday, March 14, 2011

Heavy hearts.

The past couple days have been terrible. My elderly grandfather (Papa) had been sick for quite some time with many different health problems. He was rushed to the hospital on Friday and it saddens me to say that this morning he passed away. We've all been together at my house for the majority of the day (except the 6 1/2 hours I had to be a barista). I'll be back tomorrow with Tucson Tuesday and my first DIY of spring break.


Rest in peace Papa. I love you and miss you already.

6 comments:

  1. <3 you and the whole allen fam! Call me if you guys need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Megan, I am sorry to read about your loss. He looks like he was a fun fella to be around! Thinking of you & your family!

    (writing this to you on my 10min break as a barista - I know you know how important those are!) :)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sarah...love you girl!
    Jenn, I covet those 10 min like none other! haha We're all doing better here, needing a nice night of sleep for sure. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I lost my grandma who practically raised me almost a year ago and I know how hard it is to go through. My thoughts are with you and your family. <3 I hope you get to spend as much time with them as possible for the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for your sweet words... my heart goes out to your family as well. I'm glad that you get to take a little break from all the craziness. savor all of your memories, and enjoy having all of your family together. you are in my thoughts and prayers sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm sending you and your family prayers and good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete