Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Daily Getup (today)

Round two! Here's what the getup is lookin' like today...
  • Top: Urban 
  • Denim: Gap
  • Bag: H&M (I can't get enough of this bag!)
  • Boots: Modcloth
  • Ring (not pictured): Antique
The weather says the high today will be 69 degrees, so I went with boots. We'll see though, considering tomorrow's high is set at 80! I wish it was 70 degrees everyday. Tucson's summer is sneaking up quickly and I am in NO way ready for 115 degree heat! Nothing like the smell of melting pavement and sweaty, over sunscreened Tucsonans -__-

Like I said before, Em and I went to Starbucks where we got some delicious coffee and the new plastic cup with the new logo!
Taken from Emily's Twitter

 Then, we feasted on some Chipotle! Yummmy Salad bowl...
I don't have photos from the rest of the night but we bought some pretty Covergirl Lipstick, and some things for our secret project. I am so excited for you guys to see what we have been working on! Hoping for a release date next week.

Time to take some notes in Social Psychology! Stay tuned for T.T. III (Tucson Tuesday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment