I could go on and on all day about how busy I am, but you guys know that story. So, I'm going to share a few honest tidbits with you:
1. I was extremely cranky today.
2. I'm braking out due to stress/too many sweets (see above photos: middle far left, top center)
3. I've been dying to work out and I have. NO. TIME.
4. Spending a few hours at the park with Kyle on the weekends has been saving my sanity.
5. I made Mr. Krabs and the incredible Hulk out of blocks during a volunteer shift (bottom right)
6. I bought teal pants yesterday.
7.Whenever I see a tall/tan/skinny girl I want to punch her (don't judge me!)
8. Every day I wish for summer.
The past few days haven't been great, I can't lie to you. School is busy, and I'm to squeeze in all of my 100 volunteer hours for a class, so my level of sleep deprivation is alarming. Tell me I can make it through the next 4 weeks! Then, GRADUATION.
The light at the end of the tunnel never looked so bright.