Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012!

Happy New Year!
I'm so thrilled for this year. TONS of things are going down.

-wedding planning (!!!)
-graduating
-lease ending (in July...what will I do?!)
-turning 22
-6 year anniversary
-job hunting

I'm sure it's gonna be a doozy, guys. I think planning the wedding will actually keep me sane...if that makes ANY sense at all! What are your goals/plans for 2012? I comprised a list of resolutions but an entire page later I decided I need to reevaluate. I may be aiming too high, so I think keeping it simple and going with basic, achievable goals will ultimately make my 2012 successful and satisfying.

Resolutions:
get fit & eat right! This one is pretty cliche but entirely necessary. Now that I'm a bride (AHHH) I need to be much more conscious of what I'm eating and how often I'm working out. 

Spend more time with girl friends (Hi Emily!). It's easy to get carried away with a busy schedule and I'm not always the best at making girl time. Hoping this year allows for much more!

Go on more dates! Along with that, I'm going to work toward being the best friend/fiance/support system I can for this handsome guy.

GRADUATE.

Shop smarter. That doesn't necessarily mean LESS...hehe...but I want to focus my money and shopping energy on things I will value in the long run. For example, neutral pieces that I can work into any season's wardrobe. Also, I want to thrift tons of goodies (duh).

Last but not least, I want to work on ME. I've kind of been going with the flow of life for as long as I can remember and I'm ready to live in a way that doesn't answer to what other people think or want. I am in my 20s, engaged, and about to be a college graduate. I think it's time that I start living for me! If that means a monthly massage, then so be it ;)

Happy 2012, everyone. Thanks for always being kind, hope we make some great memories this year.
Don't forget to share your plans/goals for this year, I'd love to hear them! <33


3 comments:

  1. Daww this post made me want to cry! (kind of) I TRULY hope your goals are achieved!(mostly the 2nd one of course)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you! What are you studying again?

    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so so looking forward to reading about wedding planning so i hope you share some details on your blog : i'd also love to see what workouts youre doing to get ready for your WEDDING!

    ReplyDelete