Sunday, April 17, 2011

What is a Weekend?

I never seem to really enjoy my weekends as I should. This weekend I had both Saturday and Sunday (today) off for the first time in MONTHS and I ended up picking up a shift yesterday and I'm working a couple of hours today. It'll all be worth it when I'm in California in a month...right?

Sorry I've been MIA for a day or so, but I assure you, I've been collecting fun pictures to share with you tonight! So far this weekend:
  • Went to my baby cousin's soccer game [I played for 13 years and it looks like she loves it!]
  • Got breakfast with my parents, which is always nice!
  • Worked a loooong shift
  • Went by some friends' house to watch some NBA playoff action
  • Had a pizza party with my sweets
  • Hung out/relaxed on the couch for a whole hour! WOW!
On today's agenda:
  • Work for 2 pointless hours
  • Throw together an outfit for the wedding...eek...
  • Do my hair/makeup for the wedding
  • Attend the wedding (Congrats Chyna and Eric! WEEE!)
  • Watch my Celtics kick off their playoff series against the Knicks
  • Cram in a weeks worth of homework
Can I get a coffee IV over here? I think I'm going to need it....


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - I cannot believe you gave up 2 days off IN A ROW!!! That is super rare in Starbucks world! I am sitting @ Starbucks before my shift starts & really not looking forward to it. Ugh. Anyway, I hope that you enjoy the wedding! :)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooo agree with you on the coffee iv subject.But your weekend sounds nice so far !Except for giving up the 2 days off.But you'll get these off some other weekend,no?
    Happy new week!
    x

    ReplyDelete