- Undershirt: Lululemon tank
- White tee: Victoria's Secret
- Hoodie: American Apparel
- Fitness leggings: Old Navy
- Running Shoes: UnderArmor
- Fro-Yo: vintage..jk, fresh from the U-Mart on campus.
That being said, I'm having a pretty loco day. So far I've spilled some (and by some I mean a lot) coffee on my white shirt, lost and then found my laptop on campus, had a mini heart attack due to the previous item, house hunted via the internet, and ate fro-yo for lunch.
Back to the whole 'house hunting' thing...any advice you can give me when it comes to looking for the perfect housing situation? I'm doing everything right, as far as I know, but I'm new at this and could use some pointers. Please leave me a comment with some words of wisdom! <3