Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Late Spring Cleaning...?

We've made it to Wednesday! I had an early open this morning and I can't help but feel exhausted all day. I need some pointers (besides the obvious) to help me feel energized and to fit more sleep in. I'd love to not feel so bleh anymore.

Despite feeling yucky this morning, I tried my best to throw together a presentable outfit to wear to school. Since I leave the house before the sun is up and head straight to school after work, I have to gather everything I will need for the day. This makes dressing the way I like quite difficult. Today, I managed to throw together something decent and comfortable.

  • Top: Old Navy (sale)
  • Cardi: H&M
  • Denim: Gap
  • Flats: Old Navy
  • Bag: L.A.M.B.
I love having the opportunity to wear this bag! Kyle bought it for me for my birthday last year and I love it so much. We found it via Ebay and it seemed in perfect condition! He paid half the retail price and we weren't entirely shocked to find some cosmetic damage when it arrived. The girl claimed to treat her bags "like her own children" and I chuckled and feared for her future offspring. Either way, this bag is the perfect size/color and adds a classy touch to any outfit.

I'm currently laying on my bedroom floor staring at all of the "junk" I have in my room. I want to clean and organize it all so desperately but I am a) lacking energy (per this morning's open) b) lacking key organizational furniture I need to soon purchase (ie: Shelving units, new dresser, SHOE RACK, etc) and c) missing a helper. The key to getting things done and done fast is to have a buddy to help you out! Kyle is at school and I'm sure all my organizationally savvy friends have things planned, but I will get to it soon! I'd love to enter summer with a neat, organized space. ESPECIALLY if I plan on moving out. What better way to kick things off than to get rid of old junk?!

Hope your evenings go well and I just want to let you guys know that we're 2 followers away from having a "100th follower" giveaway! EEE!

3 comments:

  1. the red flats are so cute! i love the look of a classic colored outfit with a bright pair of red shoes!
    -allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, despite your feelings of "bleh", I thought you looked very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your 100th follower!!!! EEEEE!!! :D
    xoxo
    Olivia

    OliviaMansion.com

    ReplyDelete