Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tucson Tuesday ed. II

Happy Tuesday everyone! I can't even believe it's March already. Three months to the day until my birthday, but who's counting? Today has been full of errands and school and I'm SO tired. I can't complain about my mid afternoon errand though, because I made a trip to one of my favorite antique stores, Copper Country, which is in our spotlight for today's Tucson Tuesday.
I dragged boyfriend along with me (he's such a trooper!) and explored the rows upon rows of antique treats. They have everything from furniture and golf clubs to antique buttons and jewelry! 
I've been eyeballing that vintage Coach bag on the bottom right :) Copper Country is certainly one of Tucson's gems, and if you're into antiques, it is like heaven! Prices range from very affordable to mighty pricey, you just have to be a smart shopper! They have a 'discount room' that is open select days of the week where the prices are bumped even lower than normal. Whether you are interested in some serious shopping or just there to browse, you'll enjoy seeing the sentiments of passed times.

I picked up one treat today! It's a print (12x18 or in that general range), and I loved it because I've always been a fan of pinup and I'm DYING to get my own Boston Terrier someday. Also, it's just pretty and will look beautiful on my wall. :)


Hope you enjoyed Tucson Tuesday ed. II!



4 comments:

  1. What a cute print!!

    My birthday is June 1st too! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! June 1st is the best day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that print! I want her dress! And her dog ;)

    ReplyDelete