Saturday, March 5, 2011

sighhh

I've had quite the week. I'm in the middle of my 5 day in a row work marathon. It doesn't seem like much but when you're overworked and forced to provide delicious coffee with a smile to grumpy, complicated customers, you quickly become worn out (being paid next to nothing for it also doesn't help). I do love my job though! So much that I've had coffee on three separate occasions today...yes...3. I'm so ashamed! Oh well, here's a couple pictures to update you since I've been so busy!
Someone at the mall decided to park their car against mine the other day. My lovely black Honda was parked within the lines and some weirdo from a different state decided their car needed to be over the line and hitting my car. UNCOOL.
On a happier note, I bought some treats! A nice green polka dot top, a scalloped skirt, and some high waisted denim shorts. I love them all so much!

Today I took my love to the University of Arizona basketball game (his Vday Present!) and we watched our Wildcats play an amazing game to become the Pac 10 champions! Good stuff. It was so much fun, until I noticed a little girl staring at me/my boy with the most demonic look in her eyes. She stared at us on and off throughout the ENTIRE game. We got a good laugh out of it though! The best part was my boy trying to imitate the look of curiosity/disgust she was giving us. I think it's because he is so tattooed... it made me laugh though. 


After the game we spent the day car shopping and now I'm so tired and full of gluten-free pizza I can hardly move. I'm off to put my feet up and relax a little (FINALLY!)
See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment