Hello! Yesterday was a hectic day so I didn't have time to get a post up. I opened at the Bux at 5am, went home to get ready after work, and Emily and I took off for Phoenix for the Az Blogger Meetup. We cruised to Scottsdale fashion square for some little beforehand shopping and I picked up a cute cardi for the night.
- Dress: Thrifted (one of my FAVORITE finds of all time)
- Cardigan: H&M
- Necklace: Antique from Kyle
- Wedges: UO
I did win a raffle prize! A sweet goodie bag from Frances Vintage in Phoenix and their neighbor Smeeks candy!
- The little red box is full of taffy and delicious candy :)
- A sweet smelling soap and a fantastic body butter!
- An adorable pair of patterned earrings, perfect for spring!
Also, thanks to Emily for being my road trip buddy/driver and being my date to the dinner :)
See you tomorrow <3