Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happenings.

Just in case you missed it, there's a Milkmaid braid tutorial by yours truly over on the Fitnessista!

It's one of my favorite, romantic hairstyles.

In other news, I have begun my journey to become a runner. Growing up I hated running. I loved soccer because it was running with a purpose, but now I can see the therapy running provides. It has been a lovely escape from the treadmill! The weather has been perfect and I can't wait to sign up for an organized race in the future.

And now for a totally random outfit pic from my day off!
Chambray top: Gap, Skinnies: F21

I've been keeping it simple with outfits lately. Mostly because summer hasn't fully given up and we've been in the 90s during the day and the 70s at night--this means I end up changing multiple times a day. Give me fall, already!

I bought part I of my bridesmaid's gifts this week, and I can't wait for them to get here! Hopefully they love it as much as I do, haha. Alright, I'm heading over to The Nott to give a little overview of our pleasant evening. Hope yours has been truly wonderful!

xo-Meg

4 comments: