Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dinner

I got out of class a little early tonight and skipped over to the grocery store to pick up some goodies. I was itching to make dinner since this was breakfast and lunch...

I WAS trying quite hard to get my healthy eating back on track..but blueberry lemon scone..? How could I say no ^.^
So, only veggies for dinner!

Super easy and super delish. 
I may or may not have had a few salt and vinegar chips for dessert. Haha how easy it can be to get off track when off track tastes so good! There's always tomorrow?
Either way, hope the rest of your Tuesday is fantastic.
<3
 

3 comments:

  1. Your dinner looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeana! It was so yummy :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made your veggie combo for dinner last night and loved it! Having the leftovers for lunch today. Thanks for the good idea!

    ReplyDelete