Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lately.

I've been thoroughly enjoying my new Iphone and everything about it! Lately I've been trying to handle the craziness of school, and though the end is in sight, I feel like I'll never graduate. If I play my cards right, I'm 6 classes away from a diploma. Seems so unreal! Here's what's been going on lately according to Instagram :)
Friends at the Colbie Caillat concert
she was amazing live
Went to the H&M grand opening at the mall closest to my side of town! So exciting!

Red/Blue, stripes, knotted belt
Emily texted me tons of pictures last night while I was in class of adorable thrift store finds, and generously snagged a couple for me! Thanks again, Emmy!


Have a wonderful Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. that poky bank is adorable! and congratulations on playing your cards right :) Graduation will be a sweet reward!!

    ReplyDelete