Saturday, March 19, 2011

Craycray week.

This week has been LOOOOONG. Today was my Papa's funeral, which caused every emotion I've felt over the past week to resurface. I've been happy, optimistic, sad, angry, upset, sympathetic, apathetic, you name it. I appreciate every single kind word you guys have given me :) I assure you that those thoughts and prayers are getting me through this tough time.

After changing out of my Starbucks garb (yes I worked before the funeral :/ ) I changed into one of my thrifted dresses.
  • Dress: Thrifted
  • Belt: Thrifted
  • Cardi: Gap
  • Shoes (not pictured...duh): Target bow flats
I felt comfortable in this outfit and although there were many sad moments at the funeral, I was glad to see my family and be with them all day. I have an amazing family full of incredibly strong individuals. I'm proud to be related to all of them!

After the funeral, we headed over to my Grandma's casa to be all be together, eat, and share stories and memories of my papa. I went home to change, because I was feelin' like wearing jeans and not accidentally flashing innocent bystanders.
  • Striped bow top: thrifted
  • Belt: Thrifted
  • denim: Gap
In other news....



Those are some pics from this week! Me wearing one of my new fave tops, a cake I made (don't be too critical, it's hard work!!), Goodwill in Phoenix, and Tucson's 1 and only skyscraper.
 My sissy and I! So glad I've seen a TON of her this week! <3

Tomorrow's plans include work and working on Em and my secret project. Also, shooting my PRETTY PIECES! Yay! Can't wait to be a part of Emily's beautiful blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment